Saturday 15 December 2007

|t.i.m.e.f.l.i.e.s|

fuyoh
now its december edy
half of dec gone edy~
lol...d feeling after havin spm is still fresh in my mind la
and it was like........what?a year past edy???
hmm a year has past...and...i am still sometimes...blur in whatever i do..
especially..at times,i think....i am supposed to be in kl now
taking my a level at taylor's n..steps closer to my dream,bio-medicine
but now...hey next yr june complete a level(art) n september->Bachelor of Law..
hmm...2010-if i really go brisbane to complete my law finals n practise there...sounds long away
but frankly 2/3 yrs are short~!
haha nth to do so went thru all my pics..from d time i got this *st2piaak* laptop til now der picx
u pp think i changed o not?lol do give me comment

sch time(form 5)last yr.......
b4 spm-goin to state library
*issh*dec 06'
dec 06' also
when i just got my N80-camwhore like siao,sakai...*feb 06'*
07 chinese new yr eve



cny this yr at damai
class gathering trip-lagoon *march 07'*
april 07
when started playing friendster=.= april
coffee bean *april*


april 07'


























around may-june 07'













july/august

































































*siao* =.=














*october*





































*nov*






































*december*



(=

5 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

changgggeeeeee...hahahaha ur hair bac then nicer wahahahahahaha now become more vain n ur fingers grew smaller ahahahahha =P

Anonymous said...

lolz...
bcome cuter..
haha..

Arrancar said...

Fu-Yoh... Growing prettier and more vain with time...

ShaLyN said...

hahaha!! I can understand how you feel! It's exactly how I felt... I mean, i remember killing myself over SPM, and then next thing I know I'm in Germany, and then now time to go home! Time really flies!

Eve said...

shalyn:waiting for u to come back sha!!!!!!!!

nic:lol=P fuyoh

Lwm:*cough*

Aaron:my fingers r very small edy....u mean my long hair lastime?