Saturday 1 December 2007

|m.a.g.e.n.t.a|

went to magenta weeks ago...
always heard from sao sao(sis in law) that the place very nice la..food also la...bla bla bla
finally went with yen
hahax lol yen kept on asking me to blog bout this but lazy=.=
dint take tiok nice pictures also ma
this is d main entrance door o.O lol in fact we went to the wrong place...went to d steamboat restaurant next to it..only afta that after asking d waiter at there,he say,
'magenta'??sebelah! =.= swt


crispy...yummy yummy inside so dark=.=
d candle placed on every table
i like this decoration....stars!long time no see star lu..real ones
near our table...very cold the guys sit near d air conditioner!wahaha
nice curtain..benlai wan go there take pic of my own der...but my fren think that i'd b sia-soi-ing them..


yen ajak us to go to the toilet...actually i know what she wanna do...... what again?camwhore la!here she goes...tidying her hair~
peace**
so dark=.=
cannot see one....=.=



chocolate smoothies
wild berries
salad
cheese baked's




garlid bread*mushroom+vege*
so mui Evon
me=P
horng n yen
yen!looks so sexy even when eating^^





yen was serious in taking picture...but not her boy boy=.=














evon+I
haha...see d guy behind me?.? when i review this pic after taking it..i looked at him and said(loudly) 'qiang jin tou' hhmpfh! but soi soi he looked at me=X paiseh ah=.= his name mr ma...haha we were joking bout d reserved table(his) got one sign,reserve by mr. ma...mr ma is our segi toilet bowl's name la..ma tong xian shen..








after eating....again=.=
again=.=
again**my hp goin to jammed soon
*cough*
haha...stupiak me









No comments: