Monday 10 December 2007

|tagged.by.aaron|

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a)a small xmas tree
(b)life-long ice cream supplies
(c) hair do *ahem* mama......
(d) dad
(e) past sweet memories
LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) i want my own xmas tree...n design it PINK!
(b) i am ice cream queen=P
(c) my hair look so.....ah ma..*outdated*
(d) i want him back
(e) din want to let go
THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Aaron......
IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) ang mo very kiang
(b) friendly
(c) nice-bought me scoop's
(d) hair quite long=P
(e) kasihan-bcos need to buy me ice creams~!
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
fetch me from my houz...and go for ice creamsssssssssssssssssssS~!
MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance):
ice cream?
WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST: Lies
6 pp YOU WANNA TAG:
(a) von
(b) michelle
(c) nic chong(this tym correct lw=P)
(d)winnie
(e) selene

1 comment:

Sherp said...

:D hehehe thank you for tagging me but i have done this one :P