Monday 15 December 2008

I feel it now

omg-ness
I used to be the one who laugh at people who suffer this..
not to say laugh,but proudly say i dont suffer it counts too right?
but now it is my turn..
she came..yes today
LOL can u dont come?impossible...this is bcos of the chromosome xx i have?
so there i go..having this horrible stomach cramps...til mum gave me a pill..feel bit better,BIT only..
neways i feel happy now cos i had a HAPPY MEAL=) not mcD's,but unagi with plain WHITE rice..
yummm..thanks Wei korkor=) he brought us so so so,much,a lot,banyak,hen duo packs of unagi..but i didnt ve the chance to hang out with him this time(sorry-__-)..
cos i ve been grounding myself..the day i saw wei korkor is the day fated for me to go to brenda for acne treatment..SO DAMN UGLY lo if u ask me how's it...i know it's bit exaggerated and mum kept on telling me to be gladful...but i've promised myself not to scare anyone out there considering Halloween has edy passed..so yeah,no outings allowed!laopo n her jiejie bingbing ve been visiting me for two times..i'm so happy and again,only two of em r allowed for visiting!=)
for you who are reading this post,have u realised tat my recent posts have been so so so random?hmmm this is because i'd decided to be truthful...looking ack at my initial,old post..i see the truthful side of myself..i dont blog only i have the mood/i dont blog only when there is special occasion...i dont blog in such a way that i care whether ANYone would care to read my post...k stop mumbling lw...
i really want to be EVELYN,the real me.i want to be HAPPY=) i dont want to tell myself to be happy again n again but yet giving myself a BIG DEEP LONG sighhh each time i made myself smile....
rememble,people,smile!smile brings happiness..cos i know and i can feel it,when i dont smile..when it become a habit,i forget how to smile..i really do.....so SMILE=)

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

unfair..how can Cherry can visit?? >_<

Anonymous said...

wahaha..IcEZzZFisH to the rescue~~to hunt all the aliens down!!!buahaha~~*ignore me,too stress for exams gua*

me,me,me~~me leh?*application for visiting the sick!* ^^~

Anonymous said...

lol..FAIR!!!
i m allowed to go visit evelyn..yea! ^^ miss eu laopo..
:p lwm