Wednesday 3 December 2008

My Privilege Book 2009

Dear Kuchingite...


Owns a blog?


But still not a member of KuchingBloggers.com?


What are you waiting for?


sign up as a member via this link and you will not regret it!


(=


_________________________________________________

*win this win this!*

From the title of this post itself says...


I'd like to share with u all about it in this post.


It is a contest, a very interesting and tempting one,I'd say.


I myself wanna join it,but I ve my last ELS assignment in hand now..


But hey,I'm gonna have my holiday soon=p


so who knows i might join(last minute-_-)..


Have a look of the contest details here!


free but hesitate whether to join o not?
dont oh..
hurry,the due date is on the 8th..
as the malay saying goes,
'menyesal dahulu pendapatan,menyesal kemudian tiada gunanya'
-__- cant beliv i hafta google for this.

No comments: