Tuesday 2 December 2008

Omg!

Mum went over Q-meh ( uncle's wife in hakka)'s house.
Cos my cousin came back from JB for holiday with her newborn bb.cuteness!!
Mum went over to eat lui-cha.
Von is at her fren's bday party! Da biao,happy bday!(hope i spell ur name correctly!)
So, I have no choice but to cook smt for dinner.
I decided to make omelette with mushroom.

Tried my best to open this can of mushroom T.T
The can-opener's fault k. Okok,it's my fault-___-


In process..


ooops Cacat-ness -.-
tadaa!!
not up to expectation leh....
wondering if it is edible?
all in my stomach dy what-__-!
nah laura hui yen and horng, if you ever read this.. during our stay in brisbane I'll be exempted from cooking task lah hor? -___- usshh!
____________________________________________________
mua black hair is back.
lol
I dont look that 'sick' anymore with black hair, I guess?

pardon my vanity-__-!
MAKLUM LAH..PEREMPUAN!
______________________________________________________
btw special thanks to KuchingBloggers.com for the free ticket to Lin Yu Zhong's promo tour.
The event was held at SUPP HQ.
Initially, I wanted to borrow my cousin's camera but I was late dy.
And my hp is just toO pathetic to take pictures that night despite me sitting in the 5th row.
Jimmy was kind enough to let me redeem the ticket on the day of the event.
I was having assignment discussion when he told me to it at Kado Cafe.Sorry Jimmy and thank you (=
For a detailed coverage of the event agendas, do visit Harry's blog.
We met coincidentally there.haha so funny..the coincidence itself is not funny but it was his expression when he realised me sitting next to him after he settled down to his seat..
Did i mention i went alone?
Yea,totally unbelievable, I was amazed at myself too -__-
I felt as if I am Lin Yu ZHong's gf who went there secretly to support him.
Everytime he looked at me whilst singing, I had this feeling.*syok sendiri*
btw he was sick yet his vocal was so so so so so good!*thumbs up*
Yu Zhong,welcome back home and eat more kolokmee to get well soon!

6 comments:

Jeffrey said...

OMG.luicha..haven eaten that for ages. hahaa


=.=so ganas..rip off the tin's top.=.=
it looks kinda edible thou ..
*surprised look*
haha..dunno why? maybe black looks healthier.
=)

ShaLyN said...

heyy!!! u coming to brisbane?? Omg! Can't wait... u, debra and i can hang out!!

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. finally met you.. i dunno u went there alone.. else i can bring u come in front.. VIP seat.. lol...

stupid_girl89 said...

huh? u got go? hmmm.... y u din tell me? if i noe u gt go.. i will go too.. i wan go but no one accompany me oh.. how is it?

Eve said...

to Jeffrey:
i do feel that i am ganas too..
*with the surprised look*
yea hair colour made my hair so dry-__- chemical sucks!

to Shalyn:
sorry for the misrepresentation..
forgot to add 'in future'..
2 more years...gambateh ussh!
yeah i miss u!!~!
16th dec!yeah!

to Jimmy:
heheh=p
*very berry touched*
thanks again=)

to Min Min:
he so eng dao in person,and most importantly he sings very well!
OMG!!=)
haihs...
i shud ve asked u.....!!!
i scared mahuan tiok anyone..
everyone seemed to be busy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..tak apia~~u wash dishes(and toilet)enuf edy!lolz. ^^~