Thursday 18 December 2008

omg-ness

went to college just now to pay the LAN subject fee.


stupid,only Pengajian Malaysia is offered this coming sem.

enrollment.
omg
yeah 11 subjects???geng hor

I've got my timetable too.omg hate the timing.

Monday:Contract(9-11am),Consti(7-9pm)
Tuesday:Criminal(9-11am)MLS(5.30-7.30pm)
Thursday:Contract(9-11am),MLS(5.30-7.30pm)
Friday: Criminal(3.30-5.30), Consti(7-9pm)
SATURDAY:Legal Institutions &Methods(9-12pm),LAN(2-4pm)

Morning class again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ish
morning sibeh morning night sibeh late ish
saturday no more holiday for me lolxx
okie left 18 days with 12-15 hours sleep....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa... 11 subjects, so geng. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hey gal, wassup?

later today gonna take my last paper for my course, :( so kan chiong...

wow, 11 sub, wait... ain there supposed to be a limit to how many u can take per sem?

Eve said...

ToAnonymous:geng hor..(geng>siao)ToSuperman:You're having exam oh?Jiayou Jiayou! :) u can do it de...Ern..dunno lei...I'm not told bout de limit.just now asal Segi got offer,then must take...otherwise i wont be able to finish my course in time.they very inefficient one..

Anonymous said...

ya i was told that there's limit to how many courses a student can take per semester, but maybe that's only my course. anyway, i heard that from KL damansara branch, and kuching branch lar...

ya, diz afternoon went for my last paper, was so neavous, lol, the whole hall so many ppl take, but only me taking 1 paper... got adult 40+ age taking exam too!!! -.-! muz be economics or sth.

ya the paper supposed to be easy, but i didn really find it TOO easy, maybe coz i literally didn't study for it. HAHA!!!

ya, thanx for the cheer eve!!! good luck to u too! (*or u finished yours already?)