Thursday 12 August 2010

12082010

Im sitting on my hous sofa typing this and this will be my first blog post after its revive.huehue
well my current status is Im jobless, 'studyless' and pointless. In simpler words, zhor uh zhor bo. It means do smt do nth in Hokkien=.= A'ite, my lameness is back. Thanks. zzz Okay, I am actually waiting for my visa application pre-requirement, 28 days bank MONEY requirement to be fulfilled, once I got the letter from the bank, I ll immediately purchase airasia or MAS(fml),fly to KL, get my visa application done, shop a bit , get my arse back in Kch, farewell a bit, visa approved-> Buy KL-Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi-Newcastle's airticket and hopefully I can enrol on 18th=) yeah, next month. Everything is obviously last-minute preparation. No doubt, this is Evelyn. So Evelynish..... This is because( see..the excuses to b heard again)..I decided to switch my plan to further my studies in UK instead of my initial plan, which is to continue my degree in Brisbane/Perth( I love AUSTRALIA T_T) only somewhen in April, final in May,fml. This explains why I got such a terrible result for my final cos my original intention is to take my finals in August.zzz excuses, procrastination... Fine, since Northumbria Uni has only one intake every year I had no choice. Well blame my smartass self too, I actually went to watch IP Man and also clubbing the night before my papers.fml gaogao

Am I excited? hmm Im actually being paranoid, afraid that I might not be in time. Hmm I hope the KL Visa Department people wont slack in doing their work, I know it is Raya soon la kan? BUt please, dont make me wait for another year intake, you will read the newspaper to a headline 'A law student jumped from Chonglin Plaza due to a miss in her intake in NU'. Okay,celaka betul I cursed myself like this..hmmm pray for me, sis n bro....

K, Im seriously being a junk at home. What am I doing all these while? Online? But I even procrastinate in updating my fb photo albums, my bday and everything. But hey something is up tonight. A surprise, I hope SHE/ it will not see this.*excited

buh-bye
oh ya,wait momok day or momok month to be exact is coming soon, i heard the momoks this year is more fierce cos this year is lao hu nian, so ya, dont go out late at night in case you scare momoks out there instead cos you're...more fierce momok.zzz

No comments: