Wednesday 18 August 2010

When one drama ends, another starts. I wonder how many chapters of a girl's life will be comprised of DRAMAs.hmmm and how to stay away from drama when you're surrounded by dramatic people and when you yourself are one too?heh one bad thing being a girl, nah. It is soooooo true and such a good advice my English teacher gave me when I was to move back here, she asked me not to go to all-girls-school.why? DRAMAS. speaking of dramas I wanna watch Mean Girls..LEGALLY BLONDE! erm..and more korean dramas that are capable of getting me cry... currently waiting for 6.30am, should I sleep for few hrs or should I just stay awake?

I actually felt pity for you and felt that they were cruel when they confronted you with those allegations, I never wanted to start all this(I SWEAR!) but why couldnt you just get yourself a life.You can make it. You can be confident, pretty, smart and at the same time being truthful, unhateful...maybe i should get a life too..Im getting depressed and annoyed.happy ler???ltkc

2 comments:

hp said...

haha...no chat box so i leave comment here la...take k urself....=p

Eve said...

no worries.you take care too!!