Thursday 12 August 2010

Life

The title is totally random, wait maybe it's not. Was browsing thru unknown people's blogs and there this thought struck my mine, well this is not the first time but I was thinking why should I care so much about other people's business and life. I should spend more time on my own and my family and my friends. Sigh, I miss secondary school time. At least we talk to our 'real' friends. Sometimes, I tell myself, 'you're such a faker, in the sense you divide or categorize your friends into real and fake ones'.Life....

Okay, so the point is(fml i often miss my initial main point), YES I decide to revive this blog as at its birth=) =) =) When I am truly old, truly lao zhar bo, at least I still have this old piece of blog which can help me gathering all my all good n BAD? memories..I definitely need one. At the YOUNG AND CUTE age of 21, my memory is seriously......................terribly bad@@

No comments: