Monday 16 August 2010

16082010

scary to the maximum.mum asked me in the morning.did I see the blood stains on our staircases..I didn't. I told her those might belong to cats or dogs. they do have 'that' period too if you don't know. The truth is someone who lived on the upper unit got murdered.May his soul be blessed. the blood stains are still there now, when I look at those, I can't help thinking how was the whole situation, was he waiting for someone to help him? Hmmm

And the consequence is my sis is scared.of going back home alone.why this month?,she asked.

When I leave kch, she'll be alone at nights...hmmm Evon Evon...

So the dates planned is 2nd evening to KL and 16th to Northumbria.I wonder why Airasia tickets cost so much nowadays.Raya's coming? Return ticket for visa purpose alone ll cost me rm400.

Things I wanna buy is:
Eyeshadow
Contact lens
Black Hairdye
Vaseline Whitening Lotion
Mini rice cooker
Mini slow cooker
Recipe for soup&simple chinese food?
Hairband
见得人的slippers
Formal wears
skinfood's honey mask/rice mask
More motivational books
Coats
Boots
T shirts^^
Fruits
Yoghurt

I want to:
Eat at Rakutei
And Jogoya if I got money==
Dye my hair black and keep it black n healthy..
Dance class pls
Paint my room pink there
Bring my blanket there
Piggy also
Buy webcam.a must
Delete unknowns@fb
Sing k
Kch fest's long xu tang
Become pretty

Zzz.sleepsssss

No comments: