Friday 1 April 2011

april fool yo



I posted "I told my mum about my intention of staying in UK after graduation and she said okay." in fb and apparently there are 10 people liked it so far.. *shakes head


hmmmmm today I woke up at 4pm ( very good very good -pat pat and stab myself to death, okay revive back you cannot die you still need to sit for exam evelyn! )

and as I wanted to do my laundry, even went to declare it publicly in fb, proudly somemore, Yuey texted me , I mean whatsapp-ed me, Jasmine too, whatsapp me, so she 'surprised' me..haha we sent Aaron to his piano class , which the lesson takes him 30 minutes only @@ that is so.....brief isnt it? hmmm if it was only 30 minutes for ebon last time in kuching i really dunno how to send/fetch her, even when it took her 1 hour or so, i thought of learning the piano lesson with her along cos I felt to lazy to go back home after sending her and having to fetch her again after that. okay i cant believe i crapped so much on this

then we had kfc at metro centre and then i was supposedly late for our first dancing lesson. YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT! dancing lesson omgee dancing lessson evelyn is finally learning how to dance she had been saying i want to go for dancing class for centuries and now finally she is learning. nah

this is hmm for the upcoming msian ball, of which the theme is *drum rolls* WEDDINGS OF MALAYSIA. im involved in two of the performances.. since i ve mentioned dancing..guess what is another performance? if you re following my fb tagged photos u might know? following? sound like im famous or what.zzz

and guess what song am i dancing to? hahaha was laughing our ass off learning just now. with yuey jasmine and aaron looking and jasmine finally, ended up teaching us too. haha and i was blank.totally blank, with the blank look trying to remember /recall all the steps/movement.

=_=
ok finally photos of amoi cantik for all of u, yang tidur mimpi cantik (sweetdreams) yang tidak tidur have a nice day lahk!


okay now u can go muntah darah long piak

No comments: