Sunday 3 April 2011

Worst April Fool / Soi Day / Nightmare

2-4-2011 -was a really really soi day, so much things happened in just a short period of time. I felt really........ speechless. Was suspected as a thief? When you happened to be the most sober person hence assuming responsibilities to take care of that particular person and it happened then upon resting that person and thinking it is safe to leave that person, and that person came searching your place high and low while you're still suffering from hangover, being blur and all that..... but seriously, it reminded me of the cases I read when I was studying the Criminal Justice Act Justice, about innocents being convicted because all the facts/evidence were against him. sigh........ TWO BIG LESSONS learnt : first, you can only drink and go mad with people you're really really close to , aka bestie. people who you trust and trust you. and secondly, wash up with lemon leaves. get rid of the soi-ness. wtf. I felt really really soi. why me? why was I the more sober one? why this shit happen with me the last person leaving?fml but thank God i learnt a lot. from this. but this not gonna drain my brain or mentality because I wont be weak again for this, and the fact that i know, and reminded again, it is only at times like this, in difficulties that you can really tell and see, who are your true friends and trust you simply because they trust you

2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

yay! learn lesson = grow up.. bt pls remain some childish-ness.. dun let those cruel facts make u迷失自己。。=)

Anonymous said...

wise words.. always drink with ur best friends.. go in groups.. make sure u hav friends who will take care of u whn ur drunk.. =)