Thursday 7 April 2011

sunshine day moody night

I ve just taken dinner with timothy and Lih jing. Timothy bought a lamb shoulder which he thought 4 pound something but of which turned out to be the price per lb and the whole thing actually costed him 7 pound something. lol hmmm i dont feel very happy now i think it is because im feeling sleepy? or i ve not been eating properly for at least weeks now...err I dont know. was so so so happy when i woke up, took my shower and as i was doing my skincare routine the sunlight was so strong and i just let it shined upon my face (cos i always put my mirror at the window side) .huahuahua hmm how much I miss Kuching. I mean the time spent in Kuching before this. A Level's...of course.. and the normal time in Kuching..No much worries...If I want to go out, and the first person I or my sis n I will thought of will be Nona for sure. Just give her a call if she is at home then tell her we are on the way and ll be reaching in 5 minutes. And Evon ll be cheating her at times, telling her we re really reaching causing Nona to squat and wait outside her house. lol hmm many times I fetched her her hair is still wait because she has to bath last minute..hmm auntie must be angry of me cos I always kidnap her daughter but seriously she is the friend I feel most comfortable being with. anytime or 24/7. how nice if she is one of our sibling huh even my sis thinks that nona seems more like a sis to her cos she is truly a caring and loving friend... @______________@ 4 more months. now what I have to do is, to start seriously read my law for three subjects, namely company law, eu law and evidence. of those 3, the one that scares me the most, i mean the one i 'll have to strive hard enough to recap and grasp the syllabus is company, thank my procrastination and laziness I have been slacking since the very first day I'm here and only for few weeks before this I went to library everyday with vani to study together, mainly covering law for evidence. but then, now we stopped because vani has coursework to do..but then i think studying together don't help much because one has to read a lot , else whatever being discussed together is just bullshit and it wont stay long in your head. hmm..sesiapa lah.berilah saya sedikit, err banyak banyak semangat untuk belajar k. and, I ll just start doing revision after Malaysian Night, which ll take place this Friday. No point starting now..because I AM LAZY and ya this stupid performance stuff took a lot of my time. but the thing I love about it is that I learn how to dance to the song (________) fill in the blank.hahah and it surely make a part of my memories here. err thats all for today. tata nah my sui sui eh photo for today.hahaha

No comments: