Saturday 23 April 2011

yesterday

So yesterday we went out. actually we wanted to go to the Job Centre but we ended up going to metro because I.....



fine, I bought something real expensive. perhaps not for some people, but it is my first time buying that sort of thing. err but the shop was closing down and hence clearance sale. anyway I ve already "kena" from my sis yesterday and nona earlier. tim was pretty speechless.

anyway, i realise some part was missing so I went back to metro to tell em and they actually just gave me w/o enquiring more, maybe they dont bother as the shop is closing down anyway. I actually want to buy the smaller one but this is much worth it after consideration. I love both, still, i know. EXPENSIVE! *kill me





On the way to the bus stop. and this is where we always go if we want to go out. this one is already passed Eldon Square. (Eldon Square is the mall we have here, the place we always go for WINDOW SHOPPING or err lil shopping).

the sun was playing hide and seek with me . sekejap keluar, sekejap hilang. hmmm

that was Lih Jing , looking for her phone.
took this because I felt like doing so, and I tagged Carolyn in this photo cos she told me before she loves the pie there. forgot which one edy =_______=

err
err ok. mai hiam beh bai lah. actually very the beh bai already. taken by timaomao.
then the camwhoring starts....

at ..hmm I dont know what is this park called but it is so beautiful at night, I wanted to take photos of it since winter but. hmm yeah ..=_=

typical ah lian pose of mine?okay okay it is not cold, it is at night though. cos people tend to ask, are you not cold Evelyn? and yes when I was entering shops in Metro , I keep on imagining things like people think I am a chinese prostitute shopping after I get sums of money . full stop
but i love this kind of top. Got it in Primark for 5 pound yo! oh ya Jasmine said im gonna wear only bikini during summer! hmm maybe? lol



err no comment.

...
then to Lau's we go! it has been centuries since we last went there together, so tim, jenny and I were super hungry *hungry ghost looks, so we decided to go there after spending hrs in Metro.

Timaomao and Aaron the kungfu panda :x
me with ebon's fav waffle. hmm
Iqbal's.

ASK ME WHAT I VE EATEN! ask!! fine. I took two plates of prawns, a lot a lot of salmon sushissssssssssssssss, crabsssss, CRABS!! but no crab shells T_T , erm..vege a lot a lot of vege! xiao bai cai i think, marshmallow banana, ice cream coated with choc n white choc T_T, two duck drumsticks, a lot a lot of blackcurrants blablabla



this is lovesss given my jasmine i used it to pamper my poor skin lastnight. lama sudah saya tidak sayang dia. hmm time to love urself more, ebulin!

til the next posts, buh bye...will update on the MU match blablabla.

p/s: i m studying now. lastnight first night starting to do revision for mah exam. HMM :X but ler, day time is half study half online . later going to town to buy ingredients for hotpot tonight and study again yo ~~ library, come, im gonna date you for a month!

No comments: