Tuesday 14 December 2010

=)

i'm very very very very hungry right now and im typing this on Nona's bed. Chaobanban(my sis), Cherry and Nona are still sleeping like pig beside me. grr i want laksa.or tu kah peng..

yesterday we went to Tomoe..a place my sis keep on advertising to me since i forgot when, since Im in UK i think...


two hungry fellas...


this is called Japanese Pizza, cant remember the japanese name in the menu.
But it is really nice, no wonder went in the newspaper also.
8 big pieces for rm14! nom nom nom...yum..but a bit oily.so I could only take 2 pieces..


and this.awwww..............look at the juicy roasted duck meat.*faints*
anyone in newcastle u must go and try this at Cheeky Duck @ Chinatown. You wouldnt regret it, but make sure you can finish it, the portion is so big that two person can actually order one and share.

No comments: