Friday 10 December 2010

faith

I need a little faith.

How could a country girl like me,
become your love, your bride to be,
you're holy and you're divine,
but im a lowly man.
without you lord..i have no faith..without faith lord i have no you..

hmm i guess this is it.i lost faith the day i lost having healthy christian life.
hmmm
there is this someone who cares so much about me
there is this someone who scolds me when i take cold drinks
there is this someone who actually make me believe and tell me that i look beautiful without my make up on
there is this someone who kisses me on my forehead
there is this someone who cooks breakfast for me
there is this someone who do anything to make me smile
there is this someone i really like
and this someone im afraid to love.
this someone i need a lil faith in him.

No comments: