Thursday 23 December 2010

I have a dream

i have a dream.i know everyone does.I mean, I have many goals and wishes, but the dream im talking about now is the whole picture of my dream, in my life.

as far as i can remember, when i was in primary school, probably standard three, every year in school we had to fill this yellow cards with our details on it, a part of the questionaire is our ambition. there ll be 3 spaces to write, with 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice.

I ll fill in:
1st: doctor
2nd:air stewardess
3rd:police/model/singer

yeah, so basically i ll have the same answers every year except for the 3rd choice, it varied because i dont know what to fill in.

I grew up having my relatives telling me and motivating me to be a doctor, of course medicine is my own field of interest and passion. Although I dont belong to the type of student that is hardworking and ace every subject papers, I managed to get A1s for both my chemistry and biology papers. but....

My mum told me not to pursue medicine, and go for Law instead. that was my most WTF moment in 2007.

I protested, I argued. and I cried. I tried all ways to disobey my mum's decision. I refused to go to the orientation. The counsellor told me I can give the law course a semester try then i decide whether or not to continue. She even told me that I can retake science side A Level if I decide to still go on with medicine after doing my law A Level. wtf gao gao.zzz

but lao bu the biggest.siang tua liao.the last time i argued with her she cried and so did I.so eventually i gave up on Taylor's College's module of A Level . Albeit having registered and enquired on all details and booking on the accommodation T___T

so yeah,there i went to segi college. 3 yrs plus have passed, I ve done my A Level, Diploma in the college, blessedfully without failing any paper. Now I m doing my final year of Bachelor in Law in Newcastle.
a
aww.time flies.time does really fly. July next year, I ll be a law graduate.

Now, the real question is, LAWYER?

hmm..actually in the midst of doing my diploma, i ve this plan in mind. To work once Im done with my diploma i will go for the interview cos if im too old then they dowan me liao.zzz

but then i think, it is such a waste, i am this close to get my law degree, just another one year. so i continued. although Australia is my goal, due to the good exhange rate and shorter study duration, I ended up choosing UK.

the issue now is I have a dream, with the road Im taking now, is it taking me to my dream?or is it bringing me further away from my dream?

I dream to earn money and being able to take care of my family.
I dream to own my own car, preferably family car and I dream to own a small but comfy house.
I dream to do something I love to do for my career.
I dream to own a cafe business and also a florist.
I , then, dream to combine that two. Flowers+ cafe.

Hmm, I ll be smiling wide everyday if that is fulfilled.
i dont have to earn a lot but i ll be happy.
I love sunflowers and pink roses.

oh ya, i want to have a hubby that really loves me ,takes care of the family and kind, loving to my family as well.
I dream to have a daughter. A good girl. Beautiful like me. lol si ai bin.>.<
I dream my dream.
hmmm
I have a dream.

No comments: