Friday 24 December 2010

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE! (n_n)v


Cherries Berries, Miri. Lol this club is cool, they have live band singing boom boom pow songs ler...songs that are famously played in clubs i mean! and they are from phillipine, i forgot what is their band's name liao!oh ya..we drank Jack Daniel+Green tea!!nice combination eh, i like!!


me with my laksa at Mdm.Wee, Miri!yummy but the soup is not spicy enough!I love and can eat very spicy food!!



Playing with the saycheese application!very nice ler, it is an application that can directly upload your photos onto fb after captured. and it is FREE! got effect for you to choose somemore-.- this is 'soft' effect.


In the car!



LOL I am now in Miri, spent 3 days 2 nights in Bintulu then yiyi and yizhang drove here. Today is xmas eve, after countdown, after xmas, 26th! gonna eat sushi in brunei then at night!!fly back to kuching.i miss home!i miss Newcastle too!!!kill me!!!i miss too many things.zzz