Tuesday 3 January 2012

Today is my first day doing attachment, I am very very nervous. Scarier thing is now Mr.Wong has not arived yet, and I am sitting here doing nothing. =_=

8.59am : die die die. With the laptop on the desk, I have nothing to do but to pretend that I have something to do, How? Should I ask them if there is anything I could help or should I just wait for Mr.Wong?

Oh ya by the way I have my own working desk :B The staff out there who opened the door this morning is Linda, I have taken her as Sister Lina mistakenly. A fresh lawyer who has just passed his CLP, sitting in the same office room as I is Kuok SIong, I hope I remember his name correctly.

Oh my..

9.16am Still here, dying.

9.23am He HAZ arrived. :x

out of sudden, i feel i have difficulty in breathing properly.

9.37am yay I finally gathered my guts and asked. Haz things to do now :p

9.49am Because I didnt want to sit like an idiot in the office, so I knocked on MrWong's door and lamely said, "Mr Wong, Hi" -_- And he stood up, and said he would give me some previous cases to read. Phew luckily, who knows Im going to be forgotten like that, sitting for the whole day doing nothing.

Law Reform ( Marriage and Divorce) Act 1976. That is the Act I have to study now. There is a divorce case I have to study too. Mr Wong and the fresh lawyer is going to Sibu this afternoon, For the whole week , I'll have to read all these ! *yay a bit cos Im alone. But he seems quite nice. I think too much, No scoldings so far. He said he is gonna get me a table lamp , before that, I can use the fresh lawyer's table when he is not around.

11.07am : I have read up to section 53, *sleepiness in the air* Well, hungry. DId not eat anything in the morning due to.... NO TIME. woke up at 6.30 , realising the phone was not charged properly at all.. then departed from home at 7.40 am =.= Traffic jam all the way from Mjc, and then 3rd mile and near Saberkas there. Luckily I reached Petanak on time. 8.25am. Hmm, any suggestion on alternative route, of less traffic congestion ?

Argh, I dont know what time is lunch, and for how long. TO be honest i dont even know what time is my time off from work. I guess it is 5pm? the usual normal wokring hours?

12.21pm: m gonna fall asleep any second i tell u *selfslap . If only I can connect to the wifi from the Atok KOpitiam downstairs....

1.08pm just done having lunch. I didnt know lunch time is allocated from 12-1pm until Linda came in and told me. Then I went to the toilet to freshen up and realising there was only half an hour left I went to the Atok Kopitiam downstairs

MY CONTACT LENS JUST FELL OFF MY EYE scaryshit its too cold and dry in this room T_T

fine, back to the story, went to kopitiam not having appetite .. Wanted to sit outside at the corner table, out of sudden I heard my name being called several times. Its Linda. She thought I was waiting for my sis and I said no so she asked me to join their table T_T *paiseh. Ordered french toast with cheese and milk. was hungry, but then no appetite. Linda talked a lot to me, asking me questions.. And she treated me for the bill, saying it is my first day, I passed her the money refusing her kind intntion but she stuffed the money back into my purse. Lol thank u Miss New Collegue !

3.53PM :last one hour !I cant wait to go back ~gonna take a nap immediately in the car lol. Evelyn please remember to bring a mug and coffee/milo tmr pls

1 comment:

xx said...

first day working experience is like that one... jia you o x10~
all the best for you~