Friday 13 January 2012

#Day 8

A SLEEPY MORNING @____________________@ My eyes are shutting down every 5 seconds, then I tried to hold it from closing, reading everyline, csse after case, went to the toilet, closed my eyes and I could really fall asleep any second !!!

Everynight I would charge the laptop at home because there's no plug near my office desk. But this morning I realised I left the laptop uncharged because I didnt swtich the plug on FML so I charged it in the office outside the room I bet thats one the the reason I keep on falling asleep cos reading all the time is really men-sleepy-kan me.

guess Im gonna sleep during one hour lunch break later T___T

cannot deal with the phone tethering ! I cannot online ! this is absolute madness !! googled bout it , there was a susggestion to download android-wifi-tether but then have to get the phone rooted and the procedures trust me i ll never make it T_T is root is jailbreak for android ? zzz sounds like it HEY i just wanna online on my laptop at least i dont have to see my phone so obviously scrolling on fb to keep me awake . DIE

Nasi ayam for lunch ?? hmmm

GRR NO MORE WHAT NASI AYAM LE LAH I forgot to bring my purse. left it in my handbag ,forgot to "transfer" it to my uglyworkingbag T_______T guess it's miloroti lunch today ? I still thought today can eat baobao and be more energetic/ less sleepiness Boo :

so i ended up "makan milo" cos I realised i didnt bring tiok the roti also =____= neway, I just spent my lunch time watching some touching videos on youtube that teared me up. yeah in office =____= man , if only I can go online on this laptop ...

tell me the meaning of feeling sleepy ~~