Friday 13 January 2012

#Day9


I have a very very strong feeling that I am gonna be extremely extremely sleepy today T____________T help

Actually planned and had the mood to go lunch with collegues and wanna chia them also if I do but now i changedmymind edy ! Im so gonna sleep today during lunch break nomoreemovideos wtf

Laptop left 48 % 3 hours remaining, just charge it later la. For now, makan buku again !

I FORGOT TO BRING WATER T_________________________________________T

救命啊!!!这爱睡不是普通的爱睡

Food Im imagining now

CHEESE BAKED RICE

CRABS

FRIED OH CHIO FISH

FRIED CHICKEN WING
JIPIGU !!

STEAMED PRAWNS WITH CHILLI !

10.18 am Planned hao le! Im so gonna tabao cheese baked rice from Tun Jugah after work for Ebon And I :P

I guess this chambering student would never ever hire me next time , he has seen my super-laziness

Had 30 minutes power nap during lunch break. err ok well, 40 minutes? fine 45.

Also, got the laptop charged during that time, using the plug near the chambering sstudent's desk. And then there' s this cleaner come and clean the room we have to let her clean so I took the laptop at that time. sun bian go toilet, pee, wash my mug and buy mineral water downstairs T_T

4.46pm I feel guity today :x should be offtime soon ba ~

No comments: