Thursday 5 January 2012

#day 3




9.19am my goodness. Im so sleepy now. I didnt sleep the whole night. thanks to my bestest bestie. hmm u have successfully gotcha-ed me T_T

reached home at 2 after the said "prank" and then its too alang alang for me to sleep so i went out with shenton and we went to damai. as crazily as bfore but this time is even crazier. to make things crazier, on our way back, we thought the traffic jam is normal for schooling/working hour but who knows almost every road in kuching is flooded with rain water over the whole night.

Bing bing dont have to work because Bormill is flooded terribly. Unfair . i want a rest day too. then i can sleep for 10 hours or more before going out with ah fen n lywee to meet keith tonight :/

3 comments:

secret admire said...

you still with keith? your ex?

Eve said...

lol since when i have ex named keith -_- he's my EX supervisor/agent la.lol

secret admire said...

haha... okok ~ ;P take care ah~