Wednesday 11 January 2012

#day 6

Today is supposed to be day 5 though, because I didnt turn up to work yesterday =___= reason? I was too tired to wake up, and massive self-induced headache. I woke up at 7am but set my alarm to 9am so that I could wake up and give office a call. Instead of Linda, the chambering student (whom I called " the fresh lawyer" previously ) answered the phone and I guess I pronounced his name wrongly, he couldnt get me, he was like...HARRR? haha . anyway, here I am today. sitting here and trying to read as much as I can, afraid that Mr. Wong might come in anytime and ask " so, what do you understand about this case ? " or "so, what have you read" . TIAM. Cannot liak zhuar anymore, I am no longer alone in this room. so say baibai to my lovely addictive fb and also sleepy bugs. but I could come here at times to type something then copy paste and UP to my blog.

10.14am I have just done reading my second case of divorce. Hmm reading all these made me wonders..meeting someone you love, getting married to him, having a home with children, and as they are growing up, ending the marriage, coming to an agreement as to who to have the custody of the children, division of property, having the children over the firm to sign the documents of transfer. Poor children. They are still young. Adults are so selfish.hmm

10.48am Man , im so sleepy !! Plus I need to go toilet !!! I dont know why Im too afraid to go toilet. The "paisehness" to walk out and in of the office I guess, and the fear of meeting Mr,Wong, argh but until when I can hide? @_@

niao ji

niao ji

niao ji

niao ji

T___________________________________________________________________________________T

i tell you. the feeling of going to toilet after holding your pee for more than an hour is AWESOME and painful too wtf.

I've made up my mind. Tmr im going to tell my bro my thoughts. What I want. I know he wants to help me and I appreciate his concern and intention but what he wants is not what I want, and what I want, I'll never regret it even if it means risks of meeting difficulties and failures in the road ahead ! :)

I've no idea how the rest in this office bear with this BUT THIS NOISE PRODUCED BY THE RENOVATION UPSTAIRS is driving me crazy.

ZNG ZNG ZNG. What is worse is that I had to hear the same thing at my living place previously, and the work ceased now my working place. This is my fate. LIFE. fml T_T

I didnt go out for lunch except toilet and daydreaming session today. When the chambering student told me sometime around 12.06pm that we can go and eat then, I told " ni men chi bah, wo mei you chi " and just now, having returned from lunch he asked me again, "ni mei you chi?" and I said "mei you, wo xian zai zai jian fei , yao guo nian le" He looked blur though after hearing my answer. Very demotivating huh :/ Anyway, I have not weighted myself yet but this operasi-kurang-makan of mine has been initiated since a week ago, hope it works. Of course, once Im ready financially I'll go to the gym. Hopefully I find some motivation to go jogging or do some sit ups daily for now !

*YAWNING WITH THE SMELL OF COFFEE

2.09pm Does coffee work on you in keeping you awake? For me, it doesnt help much. I remember drinking five glasses of coffee during SPM and I still feel sleepy. I was young at that time though, I could stay awake for 3 days continuously.

3 more hours to go.

The staff named Linda in my office is seriously very funny and cute lo ! She is very opened and comfortable working in this office, she can talk loudly on phone in Hokkien or Hakka and laughing cheerfully, can even answer her own personal calls with her phone ringtone CNY song -_-

Speaking of Hokkien , I often get a lot of people directed to my blog with them searching for "how to say I miss you in Hokkien" kektiok. I'd reveal it now, it is "wa sio lu" , or "wa jin sio lu" for I miss you very much.haha hope this helps, guys.

3.07pm I feel like going to toilet again. Man, how nice if the toilet is in the room . In reality, it is so far away, not lah far that far, which requires hours of driving, but certainly the type of distance that makes me think twice, thrice and even now kek-jio situation im facing now.

Neduncheliyan Balasubramaniam v Kohila Shanmugam is a very berry long case T_T

4.16pm another 44 minutes to go. toilet time for now. to pangjio and also wash my cute mickey mouse mug.

I have a question: Does your pee smell like coffee after you consumed coffee? Im very curious. cos mine does. =_______________=

i have another question. Is it abnormal not talking to your collegue who is the only person sharing the same office room? cos I dont. =__________=

4.38pm: Ebon's gonna be late today she needs to send Melissa back home first cos she has dinner to attend so I might have to wait at Atok Kopitiam, my tummy is calling for Char Kueh Tiaw but my mind is telling my tummy that my body is trying to go on diet,I wonder which will prevail?

4.51pm off from work ! shutdown-ing laptop !