Thursday 27 January 2011

@_@





I miss the bubbly Evelyn Tan.
Where has she gone?




I ve decided to join the uni's trip to Manchester! Gonna spend again T_T but nvm... so 'nan de' come UK wor, must travel gao gao ya.
Today I spend quite a lot on hairbands. Bought all of them at a shop called Accessorize. hahah! When I go back, I can give them to my sis, she will surely like it! Just now I watched Green Hornet on pps. People have been commenting on Jay Chou's English but I seriously think his English is not bad already, he had certainly done his best.

dududu.cny is coming soon~~~ Nothing this year that I can look forward to , except wearing my new cheongsam ^^ huhu... fatness please go away from my thigh, leg, and waist...face can babyfat I dont mind.

Lol too bored already, and I think Im gonna skip my class at 9am later as it is 3.45 am already now and I still pia PPS...and I slept for hrs just now=_="

2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

girl, try to get bek to normal sleeping time,once in a while sleep late late okay la,bt always sleep dat late nt good for health oo.. and panda eyes gonna find u dy.. haha

Eve said...

yaya...and emo too when sleeping time messed up >.<