Wednesday 26 January 2011

Mum just called and as usual she would ask what am I doing, I will tell her I'm in my room then she will be asking, where is Timothy, why I 'm not with him..blablabla.. =_=" then the next important question is "You eat already???" Give her any answer like, yes I drink milk liao..or yes I had mushroom soup or I had grilled chicken wings , she will BOMB and say No eat rice??Where can no eat rice???=_________________= Ma, no eat rice wont die de...aiyo =_="

Then she will be scolding me...ask you send account number to me until now you never send! "okok mum...I will send right after this" then after hang off the phone I ll forget to send.

Studying overseas is never cheap and more expensive than you ve expected. Even before coming here, I have sort of giving up cos I know my family financial condition. It is not like I come from a wealthy family and I .. I am not a princess. And I come here to get my degree and thereafter find a job so that I can take care of my family...

Well, mum is very concerned if I never eat enough or I starve myself in order to save money..She 's really cute...I wont do that la..But I am really on a tight budget...a very tight one... She always want to find way to send money to me but.. well.. I don 't know.. If got money, I rather she keep it for her and my sis' use in Kuching...

Ahaha speaking of my stupid sis, she is now working at my sis in law's newly opened shop in One Jaya, selling baby clothes. And there are kids calling her "aunty" , she is very pissed off, haha I can imagine...hmm this sis , I really miss her so much, although we don 't appear to be very loving to one another...but she is the closest and the person who knows me well , more than anyone else, ya including my mum...

dadada.... I dreamed about my dad...and I really miss him..time flies..but can you don 't fly...I don 't want my mum, my dad to grow old that fast........

No comments: