Saturday 8 January 2011


sushi!


ek...the artificial bun that actually smells and feels like a real bun


smelling like a bun


err..


stay over at Nona's house


Sis In law and bro brought us to this new sushi place...the food is awesome..opposite TJ


Eban and dapigu KevinKiing


Oh yay i love pregnant fish but i hate my pandafied eyes


ah le staring at fishroes


shashimo!!!


before going out for hiao ma night



with hiao ma min min and hiao ma cherry


after movie and after sending the rest back---open air bak moi


otw to airport...


dahlah bigface , i have to ve the front one somemore


cant be anymore thankful and touched when u have ur bestfriends sending u off.thank u ibychiew nonakong...muak


maomao she didnt cry this time.nona did.weep


stupid sis that i ll miss so much


dapigu.omgee


hao lien


secret to look tall in the next pic.chuang bang!






byebye kch


wow my hair can fly.


looking back at them


it is heavy!!


i will miss them a lot , a lot.


playing with artificial snow. I bought the DIY kit poundland for one pound only!


I am supposed to be in library now, it is my first night pia-ing for my assignments. They are dueing on 21st! argh

BUT i FELL ASLEEP. yes! Evelyn Tan, u slept from 7 something at night til 2 am! my goodness