Monday 31 January 2011

My Bad Habits

it is 7.23am now.Set my alarm to wake up 12pm cos I'm going to eat the Lamb rice with Timothy after his seminar. Have been bugging him and Aizat about craving for the Lamb at this Culture or Cultural Cafe. The one I took when I went there previously(also my first time there) looks like Sardin but it tasted quite nice too. It was on Friday.Everyday it is made differently in the style of cooking. So there is this one Monday, Timothy and Aizat went without me.Hmph =/ and they claimed it to be delicious. Grr. nevermind.tomorrow I'll get to taste it already.

So, back to the topic. My bad habit TOP 1. staying up late. My hand will go scrolling with my eyes glued onto my laptop monitor whole night long, until I actually feel the extreme tiredness in my eyes then when I look at the time it ll be 6am 7am and then the sky is going to be bright already. And then I will sleep like pig and miss my classes(and then receive love letters from Uni). Then I will wake up at 2pm or 4pm. Today, 7pm. Cool right? Because I went to Manchester and by the time we came back it is late at night and again my eyes glued on the monitor, instead of going to bed which I was supposed to. Off topic a bit, I love to sleep naked, sleep naked is good but someone says it's not, saying the bed bugs ll bite me but I dont care I love to sleep naked=.=

Second habit I hate myself having it is...my laziness. I want to do my laundry. I have to do laundry. But then I ll wait wait and wait. Procrastinate, procrastinate and procrastinate. Until my socks and underwears all worn, no any left for me to wear already then only I ll really wash them. I want my clothes to smell good everyday I tell myself I want to do laundry but..haih...I want to wash my bedsheet, pillow case too. I want them to be clean smell good. But when la. See, weekends gone already. hmph

Habit number 3. Want gam fei. Gam fei half day then when I feel hungry I feel like a monster I keep imagining food..think mcdee think mango think crabs think porkleg rice think chicken. Hmmm then when try out clothes feel self very ugly then very motivated wanna gam fei..then when feel hungry all the plans drowned in the drain already

When I eat sweets I ll surely cannot tahan and chew them. Bad.

I miss my mum but I'm always lazy or forget to call her. See I even get this free 10 pounds phone credit to make international calls on weekends but I never make good use of it. Luckily my mum never forget to call me else we will never talk with one another again=.=

Another bad bad habit. i hate being angry at someone for no good reasons. Hmmm then i'll indulge in this hatred feelings and get more and more angry then only to realise it is dumb and stupid when i'm no longer angry but dont know how to talk to that person I was angry at again.

Ok.last one. Lazy to update blog but very hardworking to read other people's blog. I should stop being so interested in other people's life and start making my life more interesting.and no more(or less) short, emo blog posts.

Lamb lamb lamb

3 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

yeah.. dats my goal also... less emo post...i found out dat my blog many emo post too.. >.<

Eve said...

hahaha jiayou lo min min!

Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.