Monday 24 January 2011

The time has been flying like shit I dunno why it flies so fast huh. In a blink of eye it is now February (soon). Omgee another two months then I ll have to start preparing for my exam and after exam, comes graduation and when visa expires it is also time for me to go back to Kuching. Talking about visa, I don 't know why I get longer time allowance to be in UK than the rest of my friends. It is weird, most of them have their visa valid until august only and mine expires only in Jan/ Feb next year. Weird, isn 't it?

Argh this year is my first year not celebrating CNY together with my family. I want to be in the feel , how? I want to buy and wear new clothes, I want to eat a lot of nice food, I want to go visiting and get ang paos I want to eat bagua I want to eat Kuaci I want to eat dafa xue yu xiang si.

Hmm most importantly I want to be at home. Fine I do sound like a spoilt brat now. Im just back here and I miss being at home in Kuching again. When I was in Kuching I miss it here. Perhaps things change already.

Well, I don 't know. Sometimes, I really hope time don 't just pass like that. I ve been missing out so much. Not living the way I should be. Hate. Hate having the hate feeling. Hmm

No comments: