Thursday 6 January 2011

Year 2010 Recap

Happy New Year and welcome year 2011 again^___^ Went clubbing as usual for new year eve, countdown-ed at Paragon. They gave everyone a packet of the party stuff each.Nothing else special but the DJ and music that night were awesome.

It seemed to me that I did nothing much or big enough 2010. it seemed that I have wasted another good year.aihh but it is not good to feel that way. So open our heart and make year 2011 a good year!huehue

This gonna be a long post with compilation of photos taken during 2010, what I did, where I gone and stuff.


New Year Eve 2009 @ Check In











Chinese New Year :)



March- Mum's Birthday! Baked a cheesecake to suprise her at Rosemary's house


Also March, Evon's birthday!


After joining Sen Ming Ben Nen workshop , also Ah le's birthday ^^

*april is missing* I dont know why but i cant find any pic in april, not even camwhoring thats surprising.


May- after finishing year 2 finals..with my FAVOURITE lecturer.haha Sir Edward!



lol:)




holiday jiak pa du seng and lim teh....love this photo. the background is white!nice..at Toast Bar!




Went to Sematan with friends and took this when Damud sent us to Lundu to take bus^^



Perth! Kangaroo..


At the beach.i forgot what name edy..fb got write..it was winter and i really really liked it despite not bringign enough clothes to wear.just recycle and wear.lol


Fish and Chips! the most awesome fish n chips! Fremantle



the fries in aussie is different! the potato still has its skin on!



ok fine. this is in July.when my hair looks like shit.the colour and everything...now black colour liao.woohoo: P



august ..lol =_________= popwave!





Segi graduation! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0oirY1AHlNq5_MzRqQF3mMouATaKGxEl52y6J-ri6Fd4bxKDJWtqZHY7QqUWvNcttPvL6rE6WNYMcrJvsUO7h-yAXAxgR1JTtYOu60sPcSzbI8g7gSGV97Xsm1BdC9wWMkkxSzS5lLVpJ/s1600/sep1.jpg">
with sis!


leaving to Newcastle for further studies. In september!
At Kuching airport with korkor,saosao ah ke ah xun n sis!


Aww I love this one! I love lele and he loves me too! hiak...


Finally arrived and settled down in Uk. It was autumn then..

the bridge that brings us to campus.lol


we were so stupid we actually buy this much...then only we know buying some by some everyday is better!

this photo is to show how thinner i was when i reached UK.Now?hmmph mai kong liao


Used to be my breakfast everyday! haha now i fall in love with Kellogg's Frosties liao. bought one big box for 2 pound lastnite.....


This is taken at Durham, when I was on a uni trip there and called mum, miss her too much out of sudden.emo=.=


At a Asian Restaurant at Leeds :)


We are like a one big family here..Love them!!


At Farah's house , she invited us over for laksa during raya haji!!the laksa...omgee i cant forget the taste until now..


semangat! I love newcastle!!!


Food..


Food..


Food..


Still food...and aww I love Nando's!! I never try in malaysia cos kuching has none...

Food!!

Learnt how to cook proper rice-.-


Food!!


Homemade rolled sushi!! salmon!!

Tynemouth!


it is really really windy!


Aaron and Iqbal at the awesome fish and chips restaurant.claimed to be the best in town! for me Fremantle's in Perth is the number one!


Durham!


love the grass and autumn leaves!


Finally!!first time after grown up. at Leeds!


Going for Northumbria Malaysian Games!


Sub player for netball team!

This is taken before I go back...It was stil snowing everyday back then...then after xmas Timaomao said it never snow anymore. but i was so lucky it is snowing yester for a while after i come back.and now it is snowing non stop!!!omgee happy happy!!!!!

In the plane heading home for winter break!!hoho


err..

My snowman.super mini one..







York..

hehe.overall the best part of year 2010 is to come and experience a new life in UK. I feel very ...err? i dont know how to describe, even when I went back to Kuching, the very first night I felt empty and start missing Newcastle already. It is like a home and I left a big part of myself here.lol


I wish Year 2011 is a good year , an awesome year for everyone :)
cherish your loved ones, do the right things, do not wait until you dont have the chance to do what you ought to do and what you want to do . Leave your regrets back in 2010 and create new happy endings : )

Now it is time to dress up and get my butt out of my room! i want to walk under the snow!hoho

No comments: