Wednesday 5 January 2011

Dearest all,

I almost die from heart attack just now when I found out that my IC is not with my sis. It has been under her care since we go to miri because I didn 't bring any handbag back with me this time from UK. We searched high and low throughout the house but we couldnt find it. Neither could we recall who is the one who last kept it. I almost cried. My mind is blank. If I have a loaded pistol in my hand, I will point on my head and pull the trigger. I was thinking, worst case scenario is to lodge a police report when it is morning but i know that the air ticket will be kantoi too.hmmm it is not 2 ringgit or 2 hundred my goodness sake. At last , she found it in a stake of stuff i put aside as rubbish. Thank God. I ll die if i cannot board the plane later in the evening.

Thank God that I am writing this.

No comments: