Wednesday 11 April 2007

About me




Well..I'm a new blogger.So...if I did any mistake..I ask for forgiveness...Hmm..Hi..my name is Evelyn.My parent and family call me Yee lin(my chinese name)..Well...first,let's talk bout my characteristics..I'm blur blur one..Always careless in almost everything i do..hehe i forgot to bring passport during the school trip to Sabah.Not only that,i always squeeze my facial cleanser's cream on my toothbrush whenever i want to brush my teeth.I also use body shower gel to shampoo my hair(only realise it everytime i rinse my hair,cos' ll feel my hair become frizzy)....Haha..Therefore,i always get scolded by my mum for doing lotsa careless and stupid mistake..

Once in form two,I was crying telling my mum..that i got 38% for my Science.I wont cry if i deserved the grade.The story was like this...My form 2 science teacher,Mdm L***** used to give back our the test papers according to our marks..Of course she'll give back the highest one till the 'egg' one....HMM..That time i was so worry....huh..She was giving back the papers till one moment, she said..."Okay...sekarang..Yang tinggal ini..GAGAL.." omg...Ridiculous..okok...Though i didn't really study for it..How could I fail my paper..Year End Examination ler...Nvm..I was comforting myself,guessing how bad i did..The funny thing was that she said she gave finish liao...But how come I didn't get mine...Funny....I dared myself to go in front and asked her..."Teacher..I didn't get my paper(ok i'm de student who get used to talk to all my teachers in english even those who's giving their lessons in bm...)..And..she said..Evelyn,look at your paper..I took a look at my paper..OMG~An egg (big one somemore....)on my answer sheet.0%....Haiz..No wonder...I just realised my own mistake,stupid mistake....Arg~I used the black ball pen to darken the answer..Huh..yaya i admitted that I know very well...We're only allowed to use 2B pencil...But...Ehem...I forgot to bring pencil ler...WAnted to borrow pencil that time...BUT omg...Knowing the 'power' of the dicipline teacher who guarded our class on the exam day..I had no courage to do so.Well.....Madam L***** never care bout my stupid(but true) explanation..She was so cruel..My tears were rooling down my cheeks already,non-stop...Only till I almost knelt down begging her,then she promised me that the most she can help me was giving half of the actual mark of mine.Well 79%/2=38%...Haiz..Should i say thanks to her,I was wondering..Hmm...bcos of de stupid mistake I've made..I drop from 3rd position(position i was to get if my science 79%) to 8th in class that year..Hmm...Anyway..That incident made me promised myself to get an A in PMR for science,and I did...

Next,I'm a friendly person(to those I know...)..People who never talk to me and understand me might think that I'm a arrogant and 'show my coolness'...But it is not true..Hehe..Be my friend and you ll know..I just like to talk so much..and I laugh a lot..I like to see my friends' smile n their face..So i don't mind acting stupid(benlai jiu stupid) to cheer em' up..Hmm..I really appreciate every friendship of mine..Cos I believe...True friends are forever..

Love?Well...I am single now..Though I really miss the feeling being in love and which girl in this world do not wish to be pampered and cherished with love ya?Hmm...I've had 2 ex bf b4..Those relationship makes me *sigh*...Lost faith in this stuff(L_O_V_e)...anyway...I do believe Family's love...especially Mother's love..hmm...

4 comments:

mr.soso said...

lyn..must be brave ya..mum love u..u love mum too oh..k..

Anonymous said...

that incident,where u get 38% for science reminds me so much of the time we had together in high school!! i miss u so much!
hope 2c u soon.n mayb u can tell me more stories about ur ex,ok?

Mizz Coki said...

U're such a cute and adorable girl.

First love is something to remember but true love remains forever..

in this journey of life you will find /meet lotsa loves. But the truest one will hold to you forever, I believe in that.

*just an advice from big sister.

Have a nice day to you!

Anonymous said...

I doubt, you'll ever read this. But, no matter what, regardless of what happen, I wanna you to know that,

I <3 U
I really miss you a lot.
Stay happy always yea.
XD