Wednesday 11 April 2007

my Daddy


MY DADDY


My dad....HMMM...believe it or not if I say my father never scold me since i was small till this very second of my life?Yup...he'll only give me advices and lessons of life..Not a single scold,what to say more bout beat or cane....he NEVER did.Not even once.But my mum was the opposite.Whever i'd made any big mistake she''ll definitely cane me and it made me burst into tears and cried myself silently to sleep....Hmm..But this is what pp always say...Parents..Its a must that one of em' plays the role of 'devil' and the other plays 'angel'...Anyway i agree..otherwise Kids will be uncontrollable if both pamper the kids like 'gold' and turnsinto spoilt kid.hmm...Thanks to both mummy and daddy for being Yin and Yang...Haha anyhow i know both their love for me are equally the same....


Hmm..Daddy..Since I was small...around the age of 6 yrs..He seldom stay at home..Cos he worked at other place.For instance,he worked in miri while mummy,sis,and I stayed at kuching...Then we moved to Bintulu,lived there together for 5 or 6 yrs...Manage to have our days with Daddy as he transferred his job to MLNG,Bintulu..But after that..he went to Brunei to work..We parted again....Hmm...


Daddy...a dedicated father and husband..Used to wake up 4 o'clock in the morning to work...As a foreman..And only back home when the sky turned dark..Hmm..Though his favourite seafood is fish..Whenever mummy cook or steamed fish for dinner...He'll never take more than two bites..He wanted my sis and I to have more..=')


I've learnt that Grandpa,my dad's father had passed away when my dad was only 3.He had to learn quite lots of thing by himself in his life without a father's love and guide...Dad had always stressed the importance of mastering English language in our studies...He said during his chidhood times...He had no chance to study the language though he was so interested in it as he was stuying in the chinese school.There wasn't any tuition centre like now.Hmm..So he did a lot of research and studies on his own.He watch the News, Newspapers in English...And thats how he manage to converse write in English very well..When I was in lower secondary school(in Bintulu),he will always asked for my help to cut the answer sheet out of the daily newspaper for the crossword puzzle.Then he'd try to solve it.With a dictionary(his teacher as what he told me..never be ashamed to learn) in j=his hand and wearing his specs....


\Well...something happened to my family two yrs ago...And i hardly meet my dad anymore.Mummy never mentioned bout dad anymore and i feel terribly sad bout it.I just couldn't help it...Most of the nights...When i forced myself to sleep...I just couldn't stop my tears to roll down.Why?wHY my lovely family had been broken...Who's fault?How can i 'undo' all these..The only thing I could do is listen to Lord..silently....Let go


A HOUSE WITHOUT LOVE CANNOT BE CALLED HOME.

SO...I'M HOMELESS NOW...


tEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS....

BLOOD DRIPPING DOWN MY HEART..

4 comments:

mr.soso said...

lyn don think too much oh..mummy n daddy love u..nobody noe why?n nobody will noe in next minutes wad thing will happen no people will doubt..so must cherish every minutes n second to de person that inportant in your life..my english not well hope u will understand..must be happy always oh..k..don think back n look back look in front still have a long walk to go so must be brave..don feel that u r stranded u still got ur mum and ur friend they will be by urside always exspecilly ur mum..k..that's all..

- wanyu -

Anonymous said...

welcome to da blogging world. thanks for the testi, btw

Sherp said...

*hugs* eek.. im crying ><

Anonymous said...

hey baby...
what happened? i never knew.. :(