Wednesday 11 April 2007

Too eng liao..........
















Waa...won't realise it if my friends didn't 'scold' me("friends",u know hu u r laa...just leave comment lo)...Hahaz....So rich arh?Everyday go coffee bean...Hehe Why don't u just apply streamyx and online at home....Haha..Erm...Since the 23rd i guess if not mistaken...omg almost everyday in this nearly 3 weeks I spent at coffee bean....Ok I wanna 'chen qing' something here...explaining...Ehem...I am not rich okay..You guys expect me 'da chi da he' in The Coffee Bean mer...I just ordered one drinks only(sometimes gotta share with my sis gok ah)....FOR THE WHOLE DAY.....yea...I'm very kiamsiap one-with my own $$...Its ok der...cos got free Iced water there...can drink as much as you want...Haha..So dear frens...next time go swak plaza if see me at coffee bean there or...happen to know that I am at coffee bean via msn,please don't scold me or say me 'wu lui' kay...hehe KAMSAHAMIDA xie xie......