Wednesday 11 April 2007

Forever 5Alpha[2006]....






















Hmm..2006 is a real memorable year for me...One of the main reason is because of my class........5Alpha.Let me begin telling from the very first moment I knew bout this class and being a part of it..


I was the 'busy' student that kept switching school..hehe..First,I was studying at Smk Bintulu for three years(Form1-4),then Smk Chung Hua Miri(few months only)...Then end of Year 2005,when I was studying Form 4 in SmkCH Miri..My mum decided to move back to our hometown,Kuching...So one of the troublesome thing is to handle the school transfer thingy...So,to make the story short..I put Smk Green Road as my 1st choice,St theresa as 2nd choice and St Mary as my 3rd choice in the school application form...I was so unfortunate that...The only person(claimed to have the highest post,P.P.G) who had the power in the education department to approve any entry to 'controlled-school' had just retired,and the guy who was going to hold the post was not really certified so he couldn't help anything.....though I've got the recomment letter from this vice principal of Green Road..Well....I learnt that those 'Controlled-school' in Kuching are popular schools which consist of 'outstanding teachers and students' and therefore those parents did their very best to 'squeeze' their children to studt in those school....Well...So the guy asked me,if i was really keen and wanted so much to study in those school I'd have to wait until February the next year....OMG~I was to have my SPM the following year kay...huh...PLus I was so worried bout all my school stuff such as PEKA,Moral Project,oral tests and lotsa more...So,after being suggested to choose other schools(non-controlled of course),I just nod my head...So the Vice of the 'P.P.G' encouraged me to go to SmK Dpha Gapur Stampin as his sons were studying there too..And i agreed after 'much' discussion with my 'worried' mummy...

MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL

On the first day,as a stranger to a new school...My mother and I went to the office with the letter from both the education department and my former school..I was a bit surprised when the teacher who was in charge to 'handle' me,the new student asked me for several times(after viewing my letter and my former school name-lol does it really matter?),"are you sure you want to study in this school?- I replied yes are you sure you ll not regret your decision?-for 3 times like that...OMG She'd really fear me..But I just don't care and just wanted to get all my school stuffs settled as soon as possible..

Bringing a small note- i did peep at it(it's written:Pelajar baru 5Alfa dari SMK Chung Hua Miri-Straight As in PMR->>omg when did I get straight As in PMR oo..Later i understood that he wrote that cos the grade B i got in Geography PMR was not considered as 4 alpha is a pure science class..),another male teacher,Encik Sarkawi Brought me to my class..and there..I met a lot of new faces-nervous...(are now all my close friends already=)I only spent a week studying in tha class...cos' it was year end school holiday already...


5 Alpha[2006].....I started to know more and more bout my classmates...Although my first impression on em' was....ehem...Studious..Serious...Not that friendly.....Scary(jk)...But time proved me wrong..In fact they're all friendly...and most importantly..They're all sincereful and i didn't face any 'enemy' problems as i used to at other place...Hmm...The class was like a big family-even till now...We hold a lot of class gatherings....We went to have dinners together..Walk walk...And recently,last March we did go to Damai Lagoon resort as another gathering holiday trip together...Hmm...And this class....Made me cry the day before my birthday-Friday..Thay made a birthday card with every message+signature from everyone in class and handed it to me while Abraham played the guitar and the ohers sang the bday song for me-real gan dong,touched THANKS my dear classmates......




Well...I hope all the alphans ll keep in touched always aND forever...Cos' this friendship really means a lot to me-I believe to all of us too...




FRIENDSHIP FOREVER-FOREVER ALPHANS.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay happy ya evelyn blur mei mei..
hope u recover soon..don blur liao o..
hahas..




- wanyu -

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I see, so you also went to Stampin from Chung Hua Miri, so did I. But I went there in 2003, and graduated from 5 Alpha in 2004. It's is surely a nice school.