Wednesday 11 April 2007

My Mama


Hmm...Mummy...The only person in this world who loves me for no reason at all..All she did and all she hopes for is my happiness..She'll feel happy when she sees my smile..Her love was so sincereful...How could I been so stupid and cruel to do things that hurt her feelings sometimes...Hmm..When I was in love with my 2nd ex..I did stupid things like Taking bath with cold water late in the midnight when I was getting upset with him..Ended up getting sick..My mum was so sad..She's the one who cared so much and feels pain in her heart during my time of sorrow n trials..Therefore,I hope not to get engaged in any relationship at the moment..Trying my very best to fulfill her wish in me...Thats to pay full attention in studies and achieve my dream,that's to become a doctor..HMM...anyway,she's a funny and 'sporting' mother too,sometimes....She ll often tease me...Aiyo,my gal...why are u so poor?No guys date you out?or..Darling..Why have you been single for so long already...haha..Cute,that's my mummy..

Lastnite,when she was driving(most of the time she ll do this),she'd just hold my hand..along the way..(ok for ur info my mum's car is auto's so 4 those who driving manual der...nv do this,that's to hold ur gf hand and drive ya...risky agh..)I felt de warmth and her love...WEll,we as mummy's little girl and boy....We do sometimes forget to 'appreciate' mummy's love..Get mad at her..after being stressed by things..for eg:studies n more...SORRY mummy...FOR every little and big mistake that i did and had hurt your feeling..SORRY..Though I know very well Mothers r always the one forgive us for every mistake we would have made in our life..


LOVE YOU FOREVER MY MAMA........

3 comments:

mr.soso said...

god bless u n your mummy..

Sherp said...

:) very loving...

Anonymous said...

so touching *sob sob*