Thursday 12 April 2007

Eat to live....or live to eat???











Now if you pay me and ask me to go to Hartz Chicken...I ll have to think twice liao..Haha kinda got phobia of this restaurant already..Last week my sister and I went to this Hartz Chicken at this Sarawak Plaza..OMG...2days before that,we actually went there to eat with my friends liao..haha...Cos of 'tang xin' and we were just too sure that we were very hungry and would eat a lot,so we decided to have the buffet there which costs 15ringgit plus(+gov.tax) per person.....First I took two fried chicken,two scoops of mashed potatoes and lotsa vege salad..yum yum yum...thought that i can take more..so took break for a while..took two plates of ice cream...Really cannot move liao..Plus my sis kept doing things that made me laugh..eg:Bumped her head on de wooden wall near our table(too excited)..Haha realy beitahan..And we kept lookin at others takin more and more food..Hahaz..Kiasu..So i took another two Fried chicken(drumstick der o)...Waa..Really beitahan liao..My sis was there eating her 7th plate of ice cream and kept calculating whether total the food we ate worth we pay that much or not..Hahaz..When I was taking my 3rd plate of ice cream,looking outside...Hmm..people who were having sushi or fastfood...they looked so happy and no worries...Then i looked at my sis and others in Hartz...Haiz...Only got two words on the foreheads..=eat more!Huh...really regret the decision to have our dinner there that nite...cannot eat much still want to 'force' ourselves..haiz..what did I get at last...Sick and pimples on my forehead nia...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..don be so greedy la..
c sick dy..hmm..
take care ya..

Anonymous said...

haha.. same here same here..

Sherp said...

waiseh.. awesome!! so many nice food and big big one~~ ee, yum - can fin ar?

Eve said...

hahaha..buffet is always tempting and you actually eat more than you need/can