Tuesday 17 April 2007

Dinner at 3rd mile.....




well as usual.....when i woke up...realizing all the soft toys(doggie,dino,teddy) are all kicked off my bed......

Waa jz had my dinner at 3rd mile there...soooo full~hehe..guess what..my mum ordered the chicken meat,seasoned duck meat,kueh chap,mix vege....and when there's leftover,she sure ll say...."Girl......eat thiss.....girl eat that......"what again...girl means either me or my sis...(usually me laa...cos i'm more 'capable' in eating...hahaz...then she asked me to buy tissue and sugar at H&L supermarket...Huh...I searched for 5-7minutes for the sugar...give up!asked the assistant there...ok..y make us as customers' life so miserable...Y place the icing sugar together with those corn flour,baking powder and so on but place the sugar at different place(near the store room)..omg...4get it...then i've to wait at the counter for so long(ok ok i noe i'm very fussy)...change counter...same...even worse i've to queue up in a longer line..swt...haha a tiring day.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

din bring me go 3miles ah..hehe..=p

Sherp said...

:)

Anonymous said...

i stay not far at there! some time also got go there eat! i more like there de kueh chap! ^^