Saturday 21 April 2007

Orientation...today???

Well...i was having sweetdream(i forgotten what the dreams is but I'm quite sure it's a sweet one) when my mum woke me up at 7++am...omg..it had been ages since i last wake up that early(jk laa..) Well..She urged me to go to the Segi Orientation(gonna explain why i have to join this though I'm supposed to join Taylor's intake in next post)...LOL..I thought i'd told her many times that I'm not interested in that course..And for sure,she would not care about my nagz and...made me grabbed my towel sleepily......okie..yaya ok I got angry before that cos the orientation was 'understood' to start at 10.00am..why i have to wake up that early,I thought. But she said something that got my attention..hahaz...she asked me,"dont you want to have breakfast outside?" hehe...i was delighted immediately...ok...

So i went to the orientation.well...I was....hehe...quite nervous...then laugh my head off when..the programme coordinator talked...man...he's extremely funny.....first..he told us that there were gifts for us...I was quite curious...till he opened the box....lol......mineral water(with straw la)...hahaz...then after being explained semester system,rules n regulations....we were then brought to see around n got to know more bout the 'campus' toilet(haha)..,student common room,library,cafe,lobby notice boards and ect ect,,...after that...time to go back!

2 comments:

Arrancar said...

LOL... Y next post terus bout Mama's day? Din c any explanation oso :P Haha just kiddin... Nice card u made. One comment for two posts.. not bad for me.. :D

Eve said...

bcause i was too lazy to blog about it. haha