Monday 7 February 2011

Awakened.

Went to gym for almost two hours, like yesterday, I slow walked on the threadmill for 50 minutes and the remaining 10 minutes I will run. This is because one of my friend who is studying Bio-med Science, he told me it is better to walk as form of exercise, cos' the body will burn the fat first. If you run as a starting of exercise, calories or energy,will be used and burnt first. No wonder, all these while, people say if you want to have effect on fat burning, it will only takes effect after 30 minutes exercising. So ya, I choose to burn my fat first and then I will run after that. I will reveal if it really works.

I am actually on a one month diet Herbalife plan introduced by my cousin. During my trip to Miri, she measured my weight, height and everything, and she asked me to hold a machine which further measures the content of my body cholesterol, fat et cetera. I was so shocked and embarrassed that my body age is 35! I am 22 years old ! and my body is 13 years elder than it at least should be. My goodness. But in fact I should not be surprised by that since I don't take healthy and balanced diet, I don 't exercise on regular basis, and I sleep very late at night, of which I think is the worst of all. I have came across many real life friend's good and effective experience using Herbalife, including my cousins as well. It can be described as meal replacement form of keeping body fit, cos the best way or procedure is taking the milkshake (there are several flavours to choose from-I ve got Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry *my fav) for breakfast and dinner. Lunch is any normal balanced-diet meal.

I actually started taking it in Kuching but before coming back to Newcastle, my mum and friends keep tempting me with nice foods and outings, (in other words, I CANNOT TAHAN pfft=_=) so I stopped taking until yesterday!

So yeah, if it really works on me, plus my regular visits to gym, I hope I will, I will discipline myself, then I promise I will post photos that will shock you to death. You will have response like "WTF! I know you are fat, but I never thought you are THIS FAT " Hmm no offence to fat people, but I am one of you , even though you might perceive me as "eh you're still okay la, look at us ?how? " But hey, we should do something about it okay, Rather than complaining and keep eating unhealthily. Apart from that, I will reveal my weight as well. Before and after. So wish me best luck.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Today I received another email from uni, informing me about my attendance ( or to be exact, non-attendance) in classes and particularly, seminars. I skipped to much seminars , not to mention classes. I don 't even bother waking up for classses, ya, it is really that terrible. I am a terrible person.

It really strike me. I mean, I always feel bad when I cannot answer questions thrown by the lecturer, be it during lectures or seminars. But I never do anything about it. I 've been here for roughly 4 or 5 months. Honestly speaking, I am helpless. Terribly helpless. HORRIBLE PROCRASTINATOR if you'd like me to describe myself.

My mum spend so much effort, financially wise and emotionally, she puts so much hope in me. Another two and a half months to go, I don't want to disappoint her. I am really afraid. Ever since I done my A Level, I never really put my 50 % in studies, not to mention 100% (Yes, I don't give a damn! ) hmm. that is really really bad. But today, 06-02-2011. I told myself, you have to change, you still have the time and chances to make a difference.

So I have to start from my worst major problem, bad habit. TIME MANAGEMENT. I have to stop onlining until wee hours. I have to stop sleeping until afternoon time. I have to change my lifestyle. I have to be more discipline. I will go to the gym everyday unless I am sick cos' exercising really helps, making both our body refreshed and 'otak cergas' :p. Then I will go to the library to do my own notes. I have to make this works. Not by saying and not doing it. But to put it into real practice.

So, ya. I hope , I mean, I must have the strong will. On top of that, I want to live a proper church life, since Sis Cindy and Bro Stulos leaved for Perth, I barely go for meetings anymore. I will go to attend evening mass with Fide. When I can improve on my time management and all that, I hope I can attend the one in morning. Wake up early for Lord. Oh Lord, I love thee. And I am sorry for ignoring your calls all these while.

2 comments:

Wade said...

The products are fantastic and if you follow the program you will lose weight.

stupid_girl89 said...

lol.. ur body age same as me.. xD anyway, must study smart while u play hard~~ yeah, we shd nt dissapointed parent.. hmm...