Saturday 12 February 2011

Please help Charmaine

Charmaine's right leg is in excruciating pain...

We cried and cried and amidst her pain and cries, she kept touching my face, telling me: "Mommy, I'm so sorry to make you cry... I'm so sorry I can't control my pain..." when the pain gets worse, she screams: "Mommy, I love you so much!"

She keeps repeating those lines and keeps screaming "I love you so much Mommy!!!"

My heart keeps bleeding... My tears keep dropping... Not because of my helplessness but because of her love for me... I can't save her... How can I be deserving of such depth of love... She doesn't forget to show me her love even when she is suffering so much and in such degree of pain...

Please please please pray for my little girl to be healed on earth... The toughest part of this entire journey is not wheeling her into a major operation, neither is it the high dose chemo, nor the horrific side effects... IT IS WATCHING MY BELOVED CHILD IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN and I am rendered helpless... The degree of pain all these kids with cancer have to suffer through is inhumane and heart wrenching. And they have done nothing to deserve any of these... Nothing at all...

Please pray with me for a miracle...

Tearfully,
cyn mommy

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That was a blog post I stumbled on randomly, I couldn't help but keep on reading and reading the blog http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com . Charmaine was diagnosed with neuroblastoma sometime two years ago, she was then 4 years old. She is fighting hard, very very hard at 4th stage of the rare type of cancer. Watching all the videos her godmum posted in youtube, I see all sides of her being strong, happy, bubbly, taking her own medicine, dancing on her birthday...reading more posts by her mother Cynthia, who is a very very strong mother, hmm.. telling us how Charmaine was crying , saying it is unfair , she wants to go to school like her brother, play, run and hop like normal kids, she was her hair back and she wants to return to the time she was not sick.

Please read all these and spread the words and help Charmaine, in any form, if you are a student like me, sharing the links and stories of Charmaine is sufficient to help her. May Lord bless Charmaine!

2 comments:

George said...

Although I don't read the blog i still got stumbled on your post. Nothing is fair in this world, nothing is like fairytale after all. Let's wish Charmaine is able to pull through all this. My pray can somehow prove a miracle.

Anyway, I'm here to say Happy Valentine's Day.

:)

Eve said...

Ya, I feel very blessful that I am healthy right now.. hmmmmmmm Let's pray for her !

Thanks, although no valentine's day for me this year.Lol