Friday 18 February 2011

Quick update



Celebrated Iqbal's birthday on Tuesday. It was an early celebration as Aaron was leaving the next morning already to Leeds. Haha his second home already. Well that's a lemoncheesecake I made for him (and everyone ) which was his second surprise. First surprise was a bday dinner which he thought was just a simple dinner but everyone were there to celebrate his bday, Aaron got him very very nice and unique cupcakes from Fenwick and we got him lotsa chocolates. hahaha until he got sorethroat. It is impossible to upload all the photos here , I ve uploaded in my fb which total up to more than a hundred. LOL Oh ya and photos that I took just now for Chap Goh Meh celebration, same place we celebrated Iqbal's bday, Little Asia at Chinatown. YESH the place that I ordered Chicken Rice earlier, of which I had to wait 30 minutes for a bloody plate of steamed chicken rice and some lousy chili . I MISS KCH, heaven of foods. zzzz


one key to intentional sarcasm
: we don't swallow them, and handle with either total ignorance or greater sarcasm .

No comments: