Wednesday 23 February 2011

I'm a hungry white chocolate cookies monster.

I am hungry.


So i ate 3 of these today. ya, only this white chocolate monster cookies. and some blackcurrants and Ribena. A lot a lot of Ribenas. Calories. FML


everytime I skype with my dearest mum she never fail in amusing me with her "cuteness".

1. What is this? 3G is it? Why I can video call you through the phone?
"Mum that is I-phone, that's why can Skype "
Argh? like that ah? then my phone can ma?
"Ma, if your phone can, then no need Iphone le in this world"
2. Like that , I want to take the phone from Evon lo. and you? u bought I phone again is it?
"No"
Dont cheat me, else why you can video call with me too.
"ma, I m using laptop =___=".





and this is taken when I was skyping with Nona. each time she heard 'ka-zha' she will ask Ni tou pai wo har..................haha the yellow bearbear is given by her niece..how sweet..can accompany the one given by Lina already.haha


and when we were playing with gloves =_= too bored. two girls overseas. jiak ba bo su zhor.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Tian said...

LOL