Thursday 24 February 2011

today

A lot of complaints from my friends that this blog LAGS!! I know, there are too many things , but I ve already removed the snow effect why is it still here???????????!!!! The line here is much better than Malaysia so perhaps I dont really feel it is lagging but ya =___= sorry guys... plus u know lah I am very zhilian also, mm seh tat remove my photos at the sidebars...tsk tsk tsk

Now using the pc on the ground floor law school, with Timothy beside me scolding cibai cibai all the way cos the pc just went HANG so many times then we have to retype what we were typing on fb so I closed my fb and come here instead.

I woke up very early today, around 7.35 am^^ Vani stayed over lastnight and tonight too..her dad came over from Malaysia!! how envious..Everyone miss their dad/family knowing her dad is here!

So ya I WAS COMPLETELY LOST during evidence class just now!! Legal Professional Privilege? Litigation Privilege?? Without prejudice privilege?????????????????WTF lost gao gao blur gaogao................................................even though it is open book exam, i welcome any of you , come, i show you our syllabus and you ll be 'amazed' =____________________=

No comments: