Tuesday 1 February 2011

Trip To Manchester

Last Saturday, Malaysian Society organized this trip to Manchester so I went with Timaomao. It costs us 15 pound per person.

This is our bus. So funny before this we actually went forward to a bus , finding that it is not our bus=________=

Some scenery on the way.

I bought this when the we stopped at somewhere in York. Burger King was not open yet so I ate this and cashew nuts. omgee dont gimme pimples

And we finally reached Manchester after 3 and a half hour.



The difference between Manchester and Newcastle is there is a lot tall, modern buildings here! The surface of the lake was frozen though. It was -1 celcius=________="

And we first visited the Imperial War Museum and Lowry Outlet Mall.

AND THEN~ *tadaadaa drum rolls* The Old Trafford !!!!

This is the souvenir shop.


And...the stadium!!Although Im not really into football, but Im really impressed by the field. Love it so so so much!!



The guy who toured us, I like him so much. So nice, friendly and humorous!



Okay. Let me explain why I look very annoyed here. There is this bunch of kids very naughty and they were occupying the seats where Timaomao and I wanted to take photo. It is the seats of the home players and Ferguson!


So damn sui lo.

=/ heh

This is Vani, our friend : )


And last stop, the Trafford Centre. This building is just part of it and why John Lewis so so so big here!?!

There are a lot a lot of shops inside and I burnt a hole in my purse, buying a skirt and a top from H & M there =X

No comments: