Wednesday 2 February 2011

Happy Bai Tu Year ^___^



Hey Happy Chinese New Year to all of you. Although tomorrow is the official day, but I am very excited already. ( see, excited until English teacher taught since primary school time, after using although, cannot and there's no need to use 'but' after that..aih don't care la) It is 7.30 am now and I haven't sleep! Imagine! My body and emotion is biologically in Malaysia! haha I am very excited!! I actually don't want to sleep la, but later I'm having class, lunch at Little Asia, reunion dinner at Jasmine's place later at night, so I have to take a super extreme 2 hours sleep after done editing this post!

I am so excited to wear my new clothes =_=" nothing much la, plus wearing the white top makes my belly looks even more fat but I DON'T CARE I like. lol pardon my kisiaoness and highness. oh yah not to forget my new cheongsam too, but that Im gonna wear tomorrow night during our CNY gathering la. haha the event that we making besar-besaran=_=

So yeah... happy new year, gong hey fatt choy, sin ni huat zai, sin ngien kuai lo, selamat tahun baru cina to all of you! muah muah muah

p/s: sis fell sick, yeah=_= CNY, same like me last year's CNY but I hope she dont spend hers lying on the bed just like me, so hope she gets well today too!!! Sms-ed dad and Im so happy that he replied, then I was so so excited that I called mum, then she asked me to hang off she call back so that I save more money. hehe to conclude, I am very happy la and fueled full of loves. say yes to peace : ) say byebye to negative feelings okay everyone. I love you all. heheh

No comments: