Thursday 24 February 2011

Thank you Lord! ♥

Dad called ! We just ended the call 5 minutes ago! I cant believe he called! I opened my eyes wide to confirm if it is really him who called! And it was really him. " Dad : )" appearing on the phone screen. I was so nervous. Yes, it sounds so ridiculous, how come a daughter feels nervous and excited to receive a call from her dad.

But it has been almost 5 years. The voice, this lovely voice, and when I get to call him "Pa" again... even though it is through phone and not face to face.

感恩。

Today, Lord worked two miracles on me. First of all, I almost cant believe it when I collected my Sentencing coursework. I cant believe it when I knew that I passed! I feel very blessed because our lecturer, Andrew is very much well-known for being strict especially in marking papers. And guess what, we got Sarah, our seminar tutor to mark our paper. Surprisingly, her marking criteria turned to be quite lenient although she is a practising lawyer! This is Lord's grace I think. Im sure. I will work hard for my exam, I promise. I want to go back to Malaysia with a cert! (duh..but I must pass in one sitting!!) Ganbatte!!! to all my friends too. I hope everyone pass together! That really double my happiness! I wasnt that happy when I knew I passed my Civil Liberties coursework, which the result I collected yesterday. Today seeing my friends' smiles , laughters, tears of joy...I feel truly blessed and happy.

Second, my dad's call. I feel sorry in the phone I couldnt tell him how much I miss him. Though I wish he'd address mum as 'mami' as he used to , instead of "ni de mu qing' . But still, I feel blessed. All this while, I can't find the courage to have the initiative to call him first, and with Lord's grace, he did first. For that, I feel truly blessed.

No comments: