Sunday 13 March 2011

angel


went to Angel of the North today with Eric Egong! My goodness... more than 10 years havent see him already...... And he definitely changed a lot but when he smiled he still looks like the same old Eric, who went pulling our hairbands off , tease us and stuff. and so we ll chase one another in our primary school, st anthony compound! grr



I cant sleep yesterday although I was supposed to sleep early as I have to bring him our today, whole day. But I cant sleep. I was viewing these videos on the youtube regarding the sudden tsunami in Japan. I was stunned looking at the videos I was scared after thinking for some while I am even more scared

Humanity lives in me and I lives in humanity, that's why I am scared. All these are signs. None believers doubt this and went further to criticize but I shall be call and quite as He is. Let us turn to Him. Repent.

So I called my mum and dad. Couldnt get thru my sis until later on when I told her in fb. I felt better but yet.. shivering, shaking, palms turned cold.

hmmmmmmm

And I went back to my room around 6 15 pm just now after sending Eric off at Haymarket Metro. Onlining for a while, I went sleeping at 7pm woke up from some randon dreams I cant remember around 1 am something. NOw Im typing this as it is already 2.32am. Lord Day Meeting 10 am later. Can I sleep? Will I sleep? welll Bath first!!

2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

thts d japan things im asking u bkful whenever you are.. no matter we are near or far from there, did we affected or nt affected, we need to beware all those things.. its worrying~~ >.<

Eve said...

en...pray hard! there's a reason behind everything i believe in Him!