Sunday 27 March 2011

hari ini




Just done gym session today I am super lazy to cycle for an hour like usual or RUN & walk for an hour as I used to! So I was on the threadmill for around 15 minutes and cycle for less than 10 minutes and then -----------------> my main purpose going to gym today : Buang my fat on the tummy part! oh yay! SO i used the machine I dont know what it is called and also another one at the other part of the gym, where it is crowded of those gym freaks when I say gym freaks I mean those with huge and muscular bodies =______= if timaomao doesnt go there along with me I ll be super paiseh to be in the midst of them ...and then I use another equipment also to train your abs where you have to lie on the yoga mat on the floor and do errr I dont know what is the term used to sedcribe the movement.......*semangat
zzz Ok gotta go to Tesco soon, to buy drumstick and oil AND ALCOHOL ( accompany someone in getting drunk) drumsticks are for tomorrow's dinner with LihJIng's housemate. Douglas the super cute hk guy with his cute mandarin , his friends and also Kelvin, her flatmate from Malacca.
til then, tata and oh ya, my skinfood review. laterssss
p/s: arghhhhh im so angryyyyy i cannot join my sis my mum my bro and everyone my relatives!!!!!!!! in miri.,..my cousin's wedding FML i ve been waiting for so so so so so long!!!!!!

No comments: