Saturday 26 March 2011

On Saturday Morning








When you have nothing else better to do!

Sleepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ! it is end of the semester by the
way! yoohoo but boo to the fact I felt very very sad of myself, after attending the final company law seminar today, in fact I feel the same way each and every time I attended Mick's class/seminar. Nevermind about that, now - prepare -for -exam and get a DEGREE and get my arse out of this foreign place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gu nai=_= shoo my panda eyes and two tiny pimples on my forehead... I love my skin btw.gonna do a blogpost specifically on Skinfood Products Review...ahem *skinfood huge fans wave hard here

err not sure when that ll be though... recently I feel very moody I ll just update one-sentence-post / camwhoring less/ not camwhoring AT ALL / typetypetype end up dont feel like posting it. but ya obviously now im in good mood camwhore type type stuff luan luan lai Ok lah im getting loso liao tata byebye :) btw im feeling :) and the like function on fb are getting more and more sarcastic nowadays but who cares FUCK SARCASM !

ps: want feel happy mode? listen to The Show. dum dee dum
pss: thats the fake eyelashes I bought for Malaysian Night Im involved in this fashion show thingy
psss: im so gonna die I have to go swimming with lihjing later and now im still bloody awake kthxbai

No comments: